There are total 2 cruise ships and 22 yacht was visited us on 2015. There will be another 3 ships + 70 yachts that confirmed to visit us in 2016.
We’ve got 15 mooring buoy for yacht, and one floating jetty to accept any guest using small boat to the island.
Our Coordinate :
122o 51’ 53.15” E.
0o 55’ 34.32” N
YACHT INDONESIA – GUIDE BOOK
YACHT INDONESIA GUIDE BOOK
With over 16,000 islands that you can explore, beautiful enchanting natural land and seascape, your journey to the Tropical islands will be a memory of your life. Our sea spreading from east to west is the longest passage in the world where you will be welcome by regional people and serve you as our family.
During your visit you will be dwelling with our hospitality blanket with colorful cultures from point to point. Sailing thru INDONESIA will be one the best experience in your life.
In the last few years the Indonesian Government have been dedicate to accelerate the Marine Tourism aspect and Visiting Yachts have the privilege in our National Program.
President of Indonesia has also signed the Presidential Decree special for visiting yachts, it is Presidential Decree No.105/ 2015 – Regarding Visiting Foreign Tourism Boat (Yacht) to Indonesia.
Indonesia is developing Marine Tourism potency and one among other is Yachting Activity. There are several Marine is ready, and being build as follows :
1. Nongsa Point Marina – Batam
2. Batavia Marina – Jakarta
3. Bandar Bintan Telani – Bintan
4. Royal Bali Marina – Bali
5. Boom Marina – Banyuwangi
6. Medana Bay Marina – Lombok
7. Gile Gede Marina – Lombok (will be ready on 2018)
8. Waisai Raja Ampat – Papua (will be ready on 2018)
9. Saronde Island – Gorontalo (will be ready on 2020)
We have now more than 150 anchorages, so beside of those existing Marines, you can anchor in many places around Indonesia. All of these anchorages have been surveyed and visited by Sailing Boat. The anchorages can be visited by Sailing Boat 12 months a year. Anchorage capacity is from 20 boats up to 100 boats. In between anchorages you also can find many small lagoon and small friendly fishermen villages.
There are 6 (six) common yacht routes around Indonesia. You can find these routes at below map.
19 EXIT & ENTRY POINTS
ALL Visiting Yachts MUST ENTER AND EXIT from below mentioned points. OTHERWISE Custom bond will be applied.
PRE ENTRY PREPARATION
Indonesia is a huge archipelagic country and located in the equator line with 16,000 islands all together. You will need more than a year to explore the whole country. Best season is from JUNE – NOVEMBER.
We suggest you to plan ahead of timing and passage that you are going to sail on…
1. PREPARE YOU PLAN OF SAILING
2. GET AN AGENT TO ASSIST YOU
3. PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTATION
4. DECIDE YOUR PASSAGE AND STOP POINT
5. CALCULATE THE TIME FOR YOUR NEEDIES (REFUELING, VISA, EXTENSION/S, SUPPLY AND OTHER NECESSARY MATTER)
6. TELL YOUR EXCEPTION/ HEALTH MATTER OR ANY REQUEST TO YOUR AGENT
7. SAIL TO ENTRY POINT
8. GET THE CLEARANCE
9. EXPLORE AND ENJOY INDONESIA
10. KEEP IN CONTACT WITH YOUR AGENT DURING YOUR VISIT
11. AT ENTRY POINT – GET AN INDONESIAN PHONE CARD – FOR EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION
APPLY FOR VISA
1. YOU MUST HAVE A VALID PASSPORT
2. NO LESS THEN 6 MONTHS TO IT’S EXPIRATION
3. GET A SPONSOR LETTER FROM YOUR AGENT
4. GET VISA APPLICATION FORM FROM INDONESIAN EMBASSY/ CONSULATE
5. PREPARE PASSPORT PHOTO
6. COMPLETE THE FORM
7. ATTACH THE PASSPORT AND DOCUMENT NEEDED
8. ATTACH THE SPONSOR LETTER
9. SUBMIT TO EMBASSY/ CONSULATE
10. PAY THE VISA COST AS REGULATED
11. SOP FOR VISA APPLICATION IS 3 DAYS
For your convenience – Immigration of Indonesian government is giving you 3 choices to visit Indonesia by yacht :
VISA FREE : You can use this privilege if you are among 169 countries granted for visa free. This VISA can be obtained on arrival with maximum stay of 30 days and NON EXTENDABLE.
VISA ON ARRIVAL (VOA) : You can choose visa on arrival if you are planning to sail up to 0 days. You can pay for VOA at Entry Point (please be advise that not every Entry Point can serve you Visa on Arrival !! – Contact your agent for information). Visa on Arrival is worth 30 days and can be extended for another 30 days only.
SOCIAL CULTURE VISA : This Visa worth for 60 days at first and can be extended 4 time @30 days per extension. So overall you have 180 days to explore Indonesia. If you leave the country during your stay then you will have to get a New Visa and the agent can give you another sponsor letter. Please be advise: To bring all you paper documentation to proof to the airline when you are going back to Indonesia for one way ticket.
Please NOTE : ALL Visa are NOT Multiple Entry, so if you by any chance have to go back to your country – when you back to your boat you HAVE TO APPLY FOR A NEW VISA.
PROCEDURE OF YACHT VISIT TO INDONESIA
You can find step by step procure on below diagram….
PROCEDURE AT ENTRY POINT
1. Please contact Harbor Master closing to Entry Point or call local assistant directed by your agent. Do not get on land unless in Emergency
2. Anchor your boat, coordinate mentioned by your agent
3. When ready – put YELLOW FLAG UP
4. Prepare your Documents
5. CIQP Officers will do Physical check IN your boat
6. After completion – you can go to land – bring all your documents. CIQP office usually not in one place, so either you find it yourself or let the local assistant guide you
7. Immigration, Quarantine and Custom will process your clearance
8. Harbor Master will give you Sailing Permit – 24 hours before your plan to leave
PROCEDURE AT EXIT POINT
1. It will be the same procedure – But you will have to report of your date and time of leaving at least 3 days in advance
2. They will do physical check in your boat again
3. Harbor master will give you sailing permit 24 hours before you leave. If you by any chance cancel to leave, you will have to do it all over again for sailing permit
4. The case will be the same as CIQP office may not in one place – assisting by Local assistant would be more convenience.
FOR YOUR ATTENTION
DRUGS : Bringing illegal Drugs and Narcotics to Indonesia could be sentence to Death Penalty. If you should bring Drugs as regulated in your country please inform your agent in advance and when you fill up the on-line Vessel Declaration form.
WEAPONS : Weapon at any kind can not be brought to the land, if you have such things in your boat please inform your agent or when you fill up the on-line Vessel Declaration form. At entry point please tell the Custom Officers and they will seal your weapon. Seal can be open only by the Custom Officers at Exit Point.
ALCOHOL : Foreign visitors to Indonesia are only allowed to bring 1 liter of 1000ml of alcohol. If you have alcohol in the boat please tell the Custom Officers when they check your boat at Entry Point.
SOCIAL CONTACT : Indonesia people are friendly everywhere you visit Indonesia, somehow information still needed before make direct contact. Use the best language – SMILE and few Greetings in Indonesian Language should break the ice.
PET ANIMAL : If you have pet animal in your boat – please have the necessary documents from quarantine in Last Port before entering Indonesia and also vaccine certificate. Pet animal is not allowed to be brought to land in most places in Indonesia – so please consider to have one on board.
COMMUNICATION DURING YOUR VISIT : Communication is very important during your visit, you can use your radio close to the anchorage but in between and at sea telephone will be the best to communicate with. Get an Indonesian Phone Card at Entry Point – Email is not always ON in remote area – but most city in Indonesia have already connected by Internet provider.
DURING YOUR VISIT IN INDONESIA : PLEASE AVOID SAILING NIGHT TIME – this act is to prevent you being stuck to the fishing net and hit a small wooden fisherman boat with no Radar detector.
DRESS CODE : Casual – Polite and not to open, specially when you are entering small remote villages.
REPORTING : Sailling yachts have to report to CIQP at ENTRY and EXIT point only.
HAVE A NICE YACHTING……